We will be at the International LiDAR Mapping Forum (ILMF) Denver, CO – Feb 5-8, 2018.
BayesStripAlign 2.0 released!
- arbitrary flight line geometry and overlap topology
- faster processing, very large datasets
- HF drift correction, accurate calibration, absolute error minimization
- 3D geometric inter-swath accuracy assessment
- full QC and registration without trajectory
Bring in your LAS or LAZ data and see for yourself! (LAS 1.3 FWF required for waveform extraction, trajectory required for alignment, not for QC or registration)
Free mugs, USB drives, mouse pads, beer koozies, tote bags…