The picture above shows the range uncertainty layer (exported as a LAS extended attribute) above the corrected intensity. The predictive range error depends on peak shape, amplitude and width, and sensor noise. All parameters are estimated automatically.
Credit: NERC/ARSF http://neodc.nerc.ac.uk/
Data source: http://www.liblas.org/samples/NERC-ARSF-LAS1_3-sample.tar.bz2
This 1.6 Mpts dataset was processed in less than 30 seconds.
- Returns robust to peak contamination and overlaps
- False alarm suppression using pulse shape
- Automatic calibration
- Fast, accurate waveform decomposition
- Physically meaningful attribute extraction
- Range / attribute uncertainty attribute export options
- Basic high/low point elimination
- Intensity correction options